The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height.
Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Basis dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers.
Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Ride height adjustable via spring seat
- Twin tube internal construction
- Non-welded ZT coated adjustment tube
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- 1-Year manufacturer defect warranty